Addiction Treatment Options
Most health experts agree that addiction is a chronic disease, and like other chronic conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure, it requires ongoing care and vigilance. For most addicts, drug and alcohol treatment takes time. It’s also not a matter of willpower; learning your addiction treatment options, getting into treatment, overcoming an addiction and moving into and maintaining recovery typically takes more than a desire to stop using.
A band-aid approach does not work for addiction any more than it would work for other chronic diseases such as diabetes or heart disease. A comprehensive ground-up approach along with a clear long term strategy are imperative for any of these diseases, especially addiction.
“Our program treats addiction as a chronic disease; many treatment centers address it as an acute condition and do not include the necessary long term disease management. Addiction treatment should include medical care by a hands-on addiction doctor combined with therapy and 12-Step support groups.” — Roland Reeves, MD
Addiction is a disease of the brain and treatment must involve actions proven to alter the structure and function of the brain. “Powerlessness” is a need for relief, and biology decides what will provide needed relief, and this biology trumps willpower. A clear plan is needed to carry out actions that change the brain. These actions must also provide an awareness of the lifelong experiences and automatic pathways that have led to addiction.
5-YEAR TREATMENT PLAN
RESEARCH PROVEN TREATMENT
What We Provide Everyday
- Alcohol and Addiction Treatment
- Complex Detox from Poly-substances
- Prescription Medication Dependence Treatment
- Transitional Care
- Geriatric Treatment
- Intensive Counseling
- Forensic Evaluations
- Continuing Care with Free Groups for Life
- Psychological and Cognitive Testing and Interpretation
- Buprenorphine Dependence Treatment
- Methadone Dependence Treatment (from any dose)
- Individual Therapist Directed Family Treatment
- PTSD Treatment
- Outpatient Program
- Mindfulness, life skills, completion of steps one through eight, & clear aftercare planning for this chronic disease.
Specializing in people with complex conditions including:
- Impaired Professionals
- Co-occurring Psychiatric Issues
- Individuals with Chronic Pain
- Multiple Relapses from Previous Treatments
- Complex Medical Issues (heart disease, diabetes with insulin, lung disease, liver failure, etc.)
Our treatment specialists provide:
- Access to the best Florida drug rehab center
- Caring, supportive guidance
- Financial assistance options
- Get the attention you deserve in an intimate, individually focused program.
- Heal through an effective blend of integrated therapies at one of the world's most beautiful beaches.
- Discover why this has happened to you and learn how to live free from your problem.
- Get treatment from the area's leading addiction specialists.
- Get state of the art treatment proven to work by the latest research - we combine science with real life knowledge and compassion.