Outpatient Addiction Treatment in FloridaInformation Provided by Destin Recovery Addiction Treatment Center
Outpatient Rehab Options
Just like inpatient rehab, there are various outpatient addiction treatment models available. Such treatment costs less than residential or inpatient treatment and often is more suitable for people with jobs or extensive social supports. Prior to starting an outpatient rehab program, the patient will meet with an intake counselor who will assess the patient’s individual situation. The type of addiction, its duration, the individual’s health and life commitments will all factor into placing the patient in the best program possible. Outpatient programs vary in length, depending on the specific needs of the patient. Some may involve daily eight-hour programs, whereas others may only meet for one to two hours per day.
Outpatient rehabilitation employs some of the same treatment practices as inpatient care, such as individual therapy, group support groups and life skills workshops. Most participants in an outpatient program will be required to take weekly drug tests, to ensure they aren’t relapsing when they are away from the facility.
If patients suffer from multiple addictions, or an addiction and mental health issue concurrently, outpatient care is not recommended. Likewise, outpatient treatment is not advised if the patient has had prior rehab treatment that resulted in relapse post treatment.
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
PHP is a structured program providing care at least five days a week for no less than twelve hours a week. Partial Hospitalization Program clients attend daily programming, structured group therapy, and weekly individual therapy sessions. They also have greater access to the community and outside support group meetings, while learning how to have fun in recovery through recreational activities and experiential therapies. The purpose of PHP is to move clients away from around-the-clock supervision and gain more real-life experience in the community.
Our treatment specialists provide:
- Access to the best Florida drug rehab center
- Caring, supportive guidance
- Financial assistance options
- Get the attention you deserve in an intimate, individually focused program.
- Heal through an effective blend of integrated therapies at one of the world's most beautiful beaches.
- Discover why this has happened to you and learn how to live free from your problem.
- Get treatment from the area's leading addiction specialists.
- Get state of the art treatment proven to work by the latest research - we combine science with real life knowledge and compassion.