Complex and Severe AddictionsInformation Provided by Destin Recovery Addiction Treatment Center
Long-term rehab (60-90 days inpatient treatment) has a high success rate for those suffering from complex or severe addictions.
Long-term rehab is simply traditional inpatient rehab that involves a long-term stay. It has a high success rate for those suffering from severe addictions, co-occurring disorders, complex medical issues, and also those who are having trouble with chronic relapse.
The length of the program is often determined by the patient’s own progress, and the treatment duration can vary from a single month to upwards of a year. It’s all about patients’ progress in recovery, rather than simply allowing a set period of time to pass. It is also important to note that long-term rehab facilities is not located in a hospital setting.
Get Help Today
Don’t go through the process of recovery alone. There are people who can help you with the struggles you are facing. Get in touch with us today.
- Get the attention you deserve in an intimate, individually focused program.
- Heal through an effective blend of integrated therapies at one of the world's most beautiful beaches.
- Discover why this has happened to you and learn how to live free from your problem.
- Get treatment from the area's leading addiction specialists.
- Get state of the art treatment proven to work by the latest research - we combine science with real life knowledge and compassion.