StaffDestin Recovery Addiction Treatment Center
Destin Recovery Team
At Destin Recovery, it is genuinely a team effort! Our staff of Licensed Clinical Social Workers and Certified Addictions Professionals has extensive experience and each and every one will be part of your recovery. Our substance abuse program complies with the requirements of the most stringent States of the United States for drug treatment services. Many of our Facilitators are more than just mentors. We have walked the walk and know how to recover. We will model real life recovery for you and with you. This is not theory this is real life recovery. Professional licensed psycho-therapists are there to help as well, this approach is utilized to enhance the results of your addiction treatment and recovery.
Roland Reeves, MD, FACS, FASAM
Dr. Reeves entered private practice in 2002.
Because of a long-standing passion, he began caring for patients with addiction issues in addition to his vascular work. His passion, interest and practice steadily expanded, and he became Board Certified in Addiction of Medicine, eventually stopping his vascular work to focus entirely on Addiction Medicine. His work with severe vascular disease also led to an interest in chronic pain syndromes and severe neuropathies that often require treatment with addictive substances by pain specialists.
- Newly appointed Director of Addiction Medicine at Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast
- Member of the American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Triple Board Certified in General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Addiction Medicine
- Medical School at the University of South Florida
- Internship and residency in General Surgery at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte
- Vascular Fellowship at the University of Tennessee, and training as an Endovascular Associate at Stanford University
- Medical director of Destin Recovery and South Walton Medical Center
- Former Head, Division of Vascular Surgery, Naval Medical Center San Diego
Administrative Resident Manager
Chief Operation Officer
Our treatment specialists provide:
- Access to the best Florida drug rehab center
- Caring, supportive guidance
- Financial assistance options
- Get the attention you deserve in an intimate, individually focused program with people just like you.
- Heal through an effective blend of integration therapies at on of the world's most beautiful beaches.
- Discover why this has happened to you and learn how to live free from your problem.
- Get treatment from the area's leading addiction specialists.
- Get state of the art treatment proven to work by the latest research - we combine science with real life knowledge and compassion.
- In just 24 hours, we can arrange your travel to our Destin, Florida drug rehab center.