Alcohol and Drug Addiction does not discriminate.
Contrary to popular belief, addiction among health care professionals is as prevalent as the general population, possibly even higher in some specialties (i.e. anesthesiologists, dentists). Several popular TV shows such as “ER” and “House” have highlighted alcohol and drug addiction problems among physicians, nurses, residents, and medical students. Doctors and other health care professionals, like members of the public at large, can encounter impairments that adversely affect their ability to perform acceptably.
Fortunately, Destin Recovery is one of the best health care provider rehab programs in the country providing evaluation and treatment options to impaired health care professionals and others with the goal of helping them overcome their conditions and return to their practices and professions.
Impaired Health Care Providers
There is no better facility in the US to seek help if you are an impaired professional.
Our treatment specialists provide:
- Access to the best Florida drug rehab center
- Caring, supportive guidance
- Financial assistance options
- Get the attention you deserve in an intimate, individually focused program with people just like you.
- Heal through an effective blend of integration therapies at on of the world's most beautiful beaches.
- Discover why this has happened to you and learn how to live free from your problem.
- Get treatment from the area's leading addiction specialists.
- Get state of the art treatment proven to work by the latest research - we combine science with real life knowledge and compassion.
- In just 24 hours, we can arrange your travel to our Destin, Florida drug rehab center.